At Aeroplex, we are working to secure the future of the aviation industry for generations to come. Our mission is to reverse labour market trends and equate aeronautics and all related professions with today’s modern and fashionable professions.
Aeroplex is a Hungarian strategic company, so our thinking is focused on the national interest and the support of the national aviation industry. At the same time, we are well aware that the MRO market is international, so we need to look at the labour market challenges facing the industry at a European and global level and find appropriate responses.
At Aeroplex, we adhere to the principle that by joining forces with companies, professional bodies and educational institutions, we can ease labor market challenges. One of our most important partners is the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BKIK), both in secondary education and in adult education.
As a committed supporter of secondary and higher education and adult education in Hungary, we support training for the next generation through dual cooperation and vocational training.
We are proud that Aeroplex is the first choice for students of aircraft mechanics and avionics in public training in Hungary, who get to know Aeroplex as a place for professional practical training during their education.
- Our secondary school dual cooperation partner is the Kossuth Lajos Bilingual Technical School in Csepel. Click here for more information about the training.
- Our higher education dual partner is the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, where students can start their engineering career not only with an MSc programme but also with a BSc in a cooperative MRO specialisation. For more details, click here.
Aeroplex Aviation Institute
Launching in 2024!
Aeroplex Aviation Institute is a specialized Part-147 training center founded by Aeroplex. The first courses of the training center will welcome students in 2024, and from 2025 it will be open to international audience.
About Aeroplex Aviation Institute – Where MRO Begins
- Part-66 Basic Training
- “On-the-Job Training”
- Online Courses
About Our Facility:
- A dedicated training center capable of accommodating up to 28 students simultaneously.
- A secure, modern, and well-equipped examination room.
- Separate offices for instructors and examiners.
- Secure storage for examination papers and training records.
- CAT. A
- CAT. B1.1
- CAT. B.2
- Full Basic Course
- First Type On-the-Job Training: B737, A320FAM
- Practical Trainings: B757, B767
- Human Factors
- Fuel Tank Safety – Phase 1&2
- EWIS Training
Why Choose Us?
The name Aeroplex is synonymous with quality in the MRO industry. With our new Part-147 Training Center, we are shaping the next generation of aviation technicians, ready to excel anywhere in the world.
We offer everything in one place – a complete training portfolio covering all requirements for obtaining the EASA Part 66 license.
Benefit from our decades of theoretical and practical teaching experience. Our theoretical courses are delivered by instructors with 30 years of experience, while our practical training is led by active maintenance instructor-engineers with 30 years of experience and special service licenses.