The Calibration laboratory of ACE is accredited by the Hungarian Accreditation Board, complies with the criteria of MSZ EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard, registration number: NAT-2-0162.
The scope of accreditation includes:
- High frequency parameters (frequency, power, attenuation, SWR, modulation, distorsion) of general equipments and special testers.
- DC voltmeters, power supplies
- AC voltmeters, AC signal sources, oscillators, signal generators
- DC current meters, current sources
- AC current meters, clamp meters,
- Resistors, R decad boxes, Resistance meters, ESD testers
- Capacitances, inductances, RLC meters
- Pressure and vacuum gauges, air data testers
- Vernier calipers, micrometers, gauges, crimp tools, dies
- Torque wrenches
- Force and tensiometers
The reference standards of Cal.Lab are traced back to national and /or international standards.
ACE is constantly investing in newer test equipment and specialized tooling for more efficient and accurate measurement and calibration.
On job practical training
ACE is able to provide trainings in English language on the following aircraft types:
Boeing 737-200/300/400/500/600/700/800/900 Boeing 757-200/300 Boeing 767-200/300 Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321
ACE is offering full provision of all routine maintenance checks for its Customers. Additionally ACE Logistic Support is able to deliver any spare part from its international communication network within hours.