ACE carries out all areas of line maintenance operations at Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport and on request at outside stations.
Line maintenance services provided under EASA approval are:
Line maintenance services provided under FAA approval are:
Airbus 310-200 / 300
- Transit check and/or assistance;
- Daily, weekly and A-checks or any other routine works based on Customer’s MP;
- Component replacements;
- Aircraft weighing;
- Engines, APU, LDG replacements;
- Aircraft exterior washing;
- Special inspections on aircraft (bird strike, hard landing, etc);
- Cabin interior repairs (IFE, galleys, seats, etc)
Fact: Budapest, Ferenc Liszt Airport was one of the first line maintenance stations for B747-8 aircraft and ACE was one of the first companies to serve this aircraft type in the world.